Joseph P. Donlon, Esq., CFP®
Donlon & Associates, PC
18 E. 48th Street, Ste. 1001
New York, NY 10017
445 Broad Hollow Road, Ste. 124
Melville, NY 11747
We have the professional training, certification, and experience to ensure that all of your concerns are addressed and that you get the best possible legal counsel.
- Licensed to practice law in both New York and New Jersey.
- Member of the New York State Bar Association—Trusts and Estates Law section
- Member of the Nassau County Bar Association—Surrogate’s Court, Estates and Trusts Committee; Elder Law Committee.
- Member of the New Jersey State Bar Association—Real Property, Trust and Estate Law section
Certified Financial Planner (CFP®)
To earn the prestigious CFP designation, we have—among other requirements—completed extensive coursework in:
- General financial planning
- Insurance planning
- Investment planning
- Income tax planning
- Retirement planning
- Estate planning
- Interpersonal communication
- Professional conduct and fiduciary responsibility
- Financial plan development
- Juris Doctor—Fordham University School of Law
- Bachelor's degree, magna cum laude—Honors College at Adelphi University